Today I’m just going to give you some inspirational quotes from famous and successful people. Keep in mind that many were told they wouldn’t make it, or they didn’t have talent, or ______________(fill in the blank with your own demoralizing statement).. Always get back on the horse, even when you feel your face is on the ground – at least you took a step forward ;-D. But, I share these with you to encourage your persistence, to stay focused on the goal, brush the dirt off and keep moving higher – you are soo worth it!
“You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” Walt Disney
I’m actually, Dear Audience, considering giving you a series of quotes, and a list of authors, and seeing who can correctly place the person with the quote. What do you think? Shall we try it? Send me your answers!
- .”Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.”
- “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.”
- “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure, which is: Try to please everybody.”
- “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.”
- “You fail in your thoughts, or you prevail in your thoughts only.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
A. Herbert B Swope
B. Winston Churchill
C. Babe Ruth
D. Robert F Kennedy
E. Truman Capote
F. Herbert David Thoreau
I hope you enjoy the quotes and the exercise, and that they bring you encouragement to fulfill your goals with your focused intentions. I will post the answers next week.
Love authentically, stay empowered, and keep your eye on the ball! Tap, tap, tap…
Mary EK Denison, L.Ac., Esthetician, Transformational Coach
Rapha-El Alternative Therapies, LLC/BeautifyNaturally Facial Rejuvenation and BodySculpting, http://www.BeautifyNaturally.com
Free 30 minute face-to-face consultation for BeautifyNaturally services, by appointment only. 612-728-0844. Phone coaching available: $75.00/hour (hour minimum) plus taxes, by an appointment secured with a credit card.
Namaste, and graces on all.