Technically, it’s already June 2, but I was busy and couldn’t blog. So, this time, I put it in my hair for 2 hours, and not over night. It came out really soft. As I speak, I’ve now put in the June 2 treatment, and will sleep in it with my cap. I am really liking the results. I’ve figured out how NOT to burn my eyes, but camphor being what it is, I still feel it tingle my head with a cooling sensation. A tad concerned about a scratch I put on my scalp from scratching too hard, as camphor can be poisonous. Literature I’ve read said not to put it on broken skin for the possibility of poisoning yourself, but it has been there the whole time, and I’m still writing to you, so HA!
- Gardening….and how much work it can take…
- PEMF for Animals (and humans)
- Fear is evil. Taken from the book by Two Listeners, God Calling, March5th.
- The Secret to Being Beautiful
- FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, SUCCEED
- How discouraging thoughts can create resistance for your goals…
- COMMITTMENT: EVERY DAY, plain and simple.
- New Year, New Paradigms
- My Successful Life
- Green, Wood energy, Liver; eating greens